Rotary Table Blasting Machine
Rotary table shot blasting machine is made to shot blast various part shapes and dimensions, castings and forging parts, pressed parts, steel and non-ferrous metal parts and parts made from fragile materials. It is used for surface cleaning, casting sand removing, and surface roughing before coating process.
Normally this shot blasting machine open with two side doors which is easy for loading and unloading. Work pieces are loaded on a rotating table. The machine has one or two blasting wheels on the top or sometimes one on the top, another one on the side.
The blasting chamber is protected with manganese steel liner.
Non-standard rotary table blasting machine is designed to suit customer’s need and may have any number of blast wheels. The machine is used for blasting huge castings, wire rod coils or steel structures.
Rotary table diameter is from 1000mm to 4000mm. Work piece weight ranges from 10kgs to 50,000kgs.
- Integral or stand alone cartridge type dust collectors
- Manganese and hi-alloy wear resistant cabinet liners;
- Fully enclosed tables with single or double work door
- Stationary rotary table to keep abrasive inside machine
- Work door opening exposes table for loading with overhead crane or fork lift
- Optional overhead monorail slot for simplified loading of large parts
- Wheel options: Direct drive or belt drive
- Commercially available parts and components throughout
|Diameter of loading table (mm)
|Blast wheels nos
|2 x 4kw
|3 x 7.5kw
|Work piece size