Roller conveyor shot blasting machine is designed for removing mill scale, paint and rust from beams, steel plates and any steel sections. Another application is to blast cleaning complex equipment frames or welded steel structures.
This type blasting machine has an entry chamber, blasting chamber and the cleaning chamber. The work pieces will pass through the three chambers continuously on a roller conveyor. The conveyor speed can be adjusted by a frequency inverter from 0.5m/min to 4m/min. Roller length depends on the work pieces maximum length.
The quantity and arrangement of the blast turbine wheels and passage ways is adapted to the envelope size of the work pieces. Blasting wheels are made from wear-resistant materials with power from 4 to 45 kW, providing efficient shot blasting.
Optional rotary brushes and blow off nozzles are installed in the cleaning chamber to remove the dust on parts surface before exit the machine.
The roller conveyor blasting machine can be built into a whole processing line, including automatic loading, blasting, painting and drying for materials such as steel plate or straight sections.
Highly efficient cartridge type dust collector is used to keep the environment clean, which makes sure the dust emission is lower than 30mg/m3.
- The roller conveyor shot blasting machine is compact design and it can be designed with pit or without pit.
- Fully tailor made blasting machine according to work piece shape and productivity requirement.
- Roller conveyor speed adjustable from 0.5m/min to 4m/min.
- Control can be of touch screen interface and integrated with PLC, selection for automatic mode or manual mode;
- The blasting chamber is protected by wear-resistant manganese steel liner, normally last for between 5000 to 15000 hours of blasting.
- A combination of rubber curtains and polycarbonate fingers keep the abrasive inside the blasting machine in entry chamber and exit cleaning chamber.
- Rotary brush and high-pressure blowing fan remove the remaining abrasive and dust from work pieces before it exits the shot blasting machine.
Inquiry - Sc5-12 Roller Conveyor Type Shot
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.