Many items can be blast cleaned most efficiently when hanging on a rotating hook. To achieve this Weblast has designed and engineered the finest monorail equipment.
Features and Advantages
- The spinner hanger type shot blasting machine is very versatile unit, and its compact design requires minimum floor space.
- Hanger-type blast machines are offered either for batch or continuous processing connected to following coating and drying.
- Hanger type blasting is the best blast cleaning method for many work pieces that can't be tumbled.
- Control system can be touch screen operator interface and integrated PLC optional or manual control operation
- The blasting chamber is protected by wear-resistant manganese steel liner.
- Rubber sealing device is mounted on top of the chamber to minimize escape of abrasive and dust flying out from the blasting chamber.
The overhead trolley conveyor moves the work hanger to and from the blast station, but stays and rotates inside the blast zone. The slow rotating motion provides maximum abrasive coverage for complete blast cleaning.
Hanger design varies according to different product sizes. The main consideration is to position every work pieces so the all surfaces will be exposed to the blasting stream when it is inside the blast zone.
This is a type of batch production machines which will allow for batch blast cleaning of fabricated parts, steel strip, coil, wire, castings and forgings at a high production rate.
The machine incorporate abrasive recycling facilities and an exhaust system for dust and fines.
Inquiry - Model WBM MR6345 Monorail Hanger Shot Blast Machine