Roller Conveyor Section Blasting Machine
Roller conveyor shot blasting machine is designed for removing mill scale, paint and rust from beams, steel plates and any steel sections. Another application is to blast cleaning complex equipment frames or welded steel structures.
- The roller conveyor shot blasting machine is compact design and it can be designed with pit or without pit.
- Fully tailor made blasting machine according to work piece shape and productivity requirement.
- Roller conveyor speed adjustable from 0.5m/min to 4m/min.
- Control can be of touch screen interface and integrated with PLC, selection for automatic mode or manual mode;
- The blasting chamber is protected by wear-resistant manganese steel liner, normally last for between 5000 to 15000 hours of blasting.
- A combination of rubber curtains and polycarbonate fingers keep the abrasive inside the blasting machine in entry chamber and exit cleaning chamber.
- Rotary brush and high-pressure blowing fan remove the remaining abrasive and dust from work pieces before it exits the shot blasting machine.
Blasting Machine Built to Last for Many Years
Reference Model H5280 roller conveyor shot blasting machine built since year 2000 and is presently installed in WEBLAST factory for internal production blasting.
Above picture taken in year 2013
This machine is a portable unit that can handle material size of 600mm high x 1.5m wide x 12m long.
New Machine Specifications: Year 2000
Number of blast wheels - 4 x 11kw
Roller conveyor length - 12 m long both sides
Dust collector Model - DF8-7.5kw
Total operation power - 120kva < 110Amp
Year 2004 Machine was mobilized to a construction site located in Tanjung Bin for a project fabrication works. It was producing > 100,000 m2 of blasting in the same year.
Year 2006 Machine was mobilized as a stand in unit to a client in Pasir Gudang
The machine has catered to customers who purchased new unit but required a machine immediately for blasting production before new machine is delivered.
Year 2016 It was mobilized to a client’s site located in Bandar Tech Kajang. It was freshly painted in green.
It is used mainly for WEBLAST internal production requirement in factory. However, when there is special request we will arrange for rental to client.
Year 2021 A client in Tapah Perak required a machine to begin production blasting before the new machine purchased is ready. It was freshly painted in blue and appears well maintained.
Projects Reference on Roller Conveyor Type Sections Shot Blasting Machines
Other reference for downloads
|WBM1-00.pdf||General brochure on roll-con type machines|
|H5480-Perspective.pdf||A compact machine sized for materials fit into 1.5mW x 1.2mH space|
|CatWt42SmalRolCon.pdf||A machine built for marble slab surface texture creation|
|2000to2020Wt15.pdf||Reference of a machine built to last for 20 years|